Adventurous Awe-inspiring Arachic Approach

We walked inside the gym and sat on the cold, dusty floor. A lady at the front stood up and called for silence. The lady from coach approach said we would be doing Hip-Hop, Touch Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Lacrosse, Circus Tricks and Hockey.

First we participated in Touch Football. This was my first time trying Touch football. I thought I wouldn’t enjoy this sport but I ended up loving it. In Touch Football I learnt how to pass the ball to a partner. Below is a Football that we used in Touch Football.

img_3743

Then we moved on to Ultimate Frisbee. I enjoyed Ultimate Frisbee this year and it was the same last year. In Ultimate Frisbee I learned grip it, whip it, point.

img_3747

My favourite sport was up next and it was hip-hop. We danced to I’m A Cool Girl. I learnt you should always stretch before and after. Click the picture below to watch the music video of I’m A Cool Girl.

img_3749

Then we participated in Circus Tricks. The person taught us juggling and other tricks. I learnt to get the special juggling ball on my foot and catch it by flipping it up in the air.

img_3750

The bell went after we completed Circus Tricks. After lunch we started doing Lacrosse. We were throwing the ball using the Lacrosse sticks to our partner. I was accidentally trowing the ball to far.

img_3745

Our final activity was Hockey. We used real Hockey sticks and I learnt that one side was flat and the other side was round. I kept bouncing the ball on the flat side 10 times in a row.

img_3746

Just before we went home we got some prizes but unfortunately I got none.